FMC Corporation is a leading speciality company focused on agricultural and lithium technologies. We are proud that our products help grow that world's food, improve health and contribute to a more sustainable energy supply.
FMC is a globally diverse organization that offers its employees exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects that are important to the achievement of our strategic objectives. Your education and professional experience are valued and put to use from day one. Your success at completing key initiatives can result in a varied, progressive and fulfilling career with FMC.
With a corporate culture of innovation, integrity, responsibility and customer intimacy, we foster “The Right Chemistry” in everything we do. We are looking for people to join us in creating, developing, and improving our products, our processes, and our markets. In short, If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
The Regional Regulatory Affairs Manager for Asia Pacific will manage and oversee all FMC regulatory processes and approvals in the region. This position is based in Singapore. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the country and global registration managers to ensure that the required scientific documentation is available to support regulatory submissions, and then supporting the country registration managers in working with the appropriate governmental bodies to obtain necessary regulatory approvals.
- Provide strategic and tactical regulatory guidance to Global and countries for securing and/or defending registrations and FMC’s portfolio
- Define and optimize innovative regional and country registration strategies to support agreed business goals while anticipating potential short- and long-term issues and trends
- Lead the implementation of the regional registration plans for the FMC portfolio. Responsible for ensuring that the content of the regulatory submissions is adequately reviewed to meet the requirements of the evaluating authorities
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of regulations and processes related to active ingredient and product registration, import and export laws, around the region
- Ensure that FMC is in full compliance with all regulations
- Responsible for identifying and managing external registration agents and/or consultants, as needed, to accomplish regulatory approval of FMC’s products
- Coordinates internally and externally with stakeholders in Synthesis, Formulation, Product & Field Development, Supply Chain, Legal, and Business Development to ensure registration packages meet project needs and timelines
- Build skills of country registration personnel in regulatory processes, project management and helping to drive regulatory change
– Represents FMC in regional CropLife regulatory committees
- Masters/Degree in Science
- 5+ years’ experience or equivalent in agricultural product regulatory affairs, ideally including experience in the field of biopesticides
- Experience with working with National Authorities in Asia Pacific will be an advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external colleagues
- Fluent in English an absolute requirement, with the ability to also communicate in additional languages a plus