FMC Corporation is a leading specialty company focused on agricultural and lithium technologies. We are proud that our products help grow the world's food, improve health and contribute to a more sustainable energy supply.
FMC is a globally diverse organization that offers its employees exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects that are important to the achievement of our strategic objectives. Your education and professional experience are valued and put to use from day one. Your success at completing key initiatives can result in a varied, progressive and fulfilling career with FMC.
With a corporate culture of innovation, integrity, responsibility and customer intimacy, we foster “The Right Chemistry” in everything we do. We are looking for people to join us in creating, developing, and improving our products, our processes, and our markets. If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
Support local site with process equipment inspection and maintenance, including repairs and changes as needed. This role may cover multiple units on site to support inspection and repair as it is related to mechanical integrity and quality assurance (MIQA) and is aligned with the corporate Process Safety Management, Maintenance & Reliability, sourcing objectives and standard practices.
• Participating in development of inspection and test plans for plant equipment.
• Inspecting/examining equipment per applicable Recognized And Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices (RAGAGEPs), documenting and transmitting inspection results, and making recommendations as appropriate for repair/upgrade/retirement of equipment.
• Managing inspection data in systems such as Ultrapipe®.
• Defining and approving repairs to in service equipment, per RAGAGEPs. This may include auditing and evaluation of contracted repair organizations, and inspection of repair work.
• Participating in Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and incident investigations related to equipment failures.
• Directing and coordinating the work of contract inspectors/examiners as needed, including auditing and evaluation.
• Where applicable, working with jurisdictional inspectors to ensure local requirements are met.
• Managing inspection and repair documentation, potentially including NDE procedures, welding procedures, inspection plans
• API 510, 570 and 653 certifications required
• ASNT level II certifications in VT, UT, PT, MT, RT (film)
• 6+ years or more of work experience in the fabrication, inspection, and/or repair of Chemical, petrochemical plant or heavy Industrial equipment
• Knowledge of applicable RAGAGEPs including ASME, API, ASTM
• Knowledge of Process Safety Management (PSM)
• Working knowledge of inspection and equipment management software such as SAP and Ultrapipe®
• Working knowledge of welding, fabrication/repair techniques, and corrosion mechanisms
• Working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office software
• Working knowledge of the inspection and repair of glass lined equipment desired
• Working knowledge of the inspection of chemical hoses desired
• Certified Welding Inspector desired but not required
FMC employees enjoy competitive compensation, a menu of work/life benefits and opportunities to continue developing their skills and building their career. FMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. FMC supports a drug-free workplace.