FMC Corporation is a leading specialty company focused on agricultural and lithium technologies. We are proud that our products help grow the world's food, improve health and contribute to a more sustainable energy supply.
FMC is a globally diverse organization that offers its employees exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects that are important to the achievement of our strategic objectives. Your education and professional experience are valued and put to use from day one. Your success at completing key initiatives can result in a varied, progressive and fulfilling career with FMC.
With a corporate culture of innovation, integrity, responsibility and customer intimacy, we foster “The Right Chemistry” in everything we do. We are looking for people to join us in creating, developing, and improving our products, our processes, and our markets. If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
Following the close of the DuPont transaction, FMC will be a significantly larger crop protection company with a broader manufacturing footprint, a more complex supply chain, and a greater need to track, report and analyze business performance in a timely, accurate manner. Beginning in 2018, we will launch an initiative to modernize our business processes and systems, which will include investment in a new SAP suite that will support all core business processes.
We have been operating with an SAP system that was installed in the late-1990s, and more recently we added a second SAP system from legacy Cheminova. The DuPont acquisition presents us with a timely opportunity to modernize and consolidate multiple, inefficient IT systems into a single SAP platform that follows chemical industry best practices and can scale to support our company’s future growth.
This is an important project for FMC, requiring a dedicated team of employees and outside consultants who will work together to modernize every facet of our business processes, including Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Regulatory & Compliance, Procurement, Enterprise Master Data, Reporting & Analytics, and other areas.
Design, implement and deploy SAP data conversion solutions (applications and technologies which are used to profile, extract, transform, cleanse, interface, and covert data and information) for end-to-end data management including Data Integration and Data Conversion capabilities.
- Work with functional experts to design conversion process leveraging a central conversion toolset with extraction for legacy sources and automatic load to SAP systems
- Build conversion process leveraging SAP Data Services as the central conversion toolset, working with multiple sources stored in a central data repository
- Build and configure load program (IDOC, LSMW, standard load tools) to load data from SAP Data Services to target S/4HANA solution
- Design and build of data validation reports and data error checking reports to be leveraged by the business in valudation
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Accounting, Finance or related academic discipline)
- Implementation experience and deep knowledge in SAP Implementation Project, ideally SAP S/4HANA
- Technical experience with SAP Data Services (BODS) (required), SAP SLT, or SAP HANA Design Studio
- Ability to build end to end conversion programs leveraging SAP Data Services
- Experience with SAP’s Rapid Data Migration solution is preferred
- Familiarity with one or more functional areas within SAP (MM, SD, etc) to work with functional experts in those areas.
- Experience working with functional designs to document the conversion process and working with functional experts to determine the appropriate technical solution
- Minimum three years delivering complex data conversion engagements including all phases of the project life cycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live with team sizes ranging from five to twenty resources
FMC employees enjoy competitive compensation, a menu of work/life benefits and opportunities to continue developing their skills and building their career. FMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. FMC supports a drug-free workplace.