Future outlook at FMC
FMC is transforming following our recent acquisitions of DuPont assets and upcoming Livent IPO to spin-off our Lithium business. We are a rapidly modernizing enterprise that is simplifying and standardizing our business in order to achieve maximum efficiency, stimulate growth, and become a preeminent leader focused on the agricultural chemicals sector. These changes have resulted in the creation of several key positions, offering potential career growth and development for aspiring professionals.
The FP&A Business Analyst is responsible for the coordination and consolidation of the business planning process in the 4 regions. Responsibilities include preparing and reviewing financial budgets / plans as well as preparing managerial reports for various entities across the globe. This position reports directly to the Finance Manager.
· 3+ years of analytical and financial planning experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products
· SAP experience is highly favorable
· Demonstrated ability to effectively balance financial and operational factors and analyze complex
business problems to develop appropriate solutions in a timely and responsive manner
· Strong analytical and communication capabilities
· Detail oriented and quality of work focused; promotes continuous improvement and modernization
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
At FMC, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to creating an inclusive workplace where all employees can thrive – regardless of race, gender, sex, pregnancy, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, color, age, religion or religious creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. FMC also supports employee participation in company employee resource groups that celebrate the diverse backgrounds of our workforce by providing communities for employees to connect with each other and raise awareness throughout FMC.